Everyone loves a good road trip, and thankfully, there is a multitude of quotes, lyrics and lines to suit just about every mood. This collection of the top road trip lyrics sum it all up nicely and prove that hitting the open road is a truly potent experience! These lyrics will take you on an amazing journey and have the ability to make even the dullest of days seem exciting!
– “The time is gone when your love is a memory, or your dream is just a wish, the time is gone when your love is something you need, or your dream is just a wish, the time is gone when your love is just a dream, the time is gone when your love is only something you want, the time is gone when your love is only just a wish, the time is gone when your love is only a wish, the time is gone when your love is just a wish.” – Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here
– “When the sun sets and the sky is blue and the wind is blowing it can still take the worst of all road trips. It can lead to heartache and heartbreak. It can leave you empty handed on the side of the road. It can leave you with all of the memories of a bad night that is long behind you. And it can take away any sense of hope or peace in your life!” – Unknown
– “What happens when we hit the open road and we realize that there is no time left to waste in our lives? That there is nothing more important than living our dreams?” – Unknown
– “If you're looking for inspiration in your life, look no further than your road trip! It's probably the one place in all of existence, where the only thing you have to lose is your lunch money.” – Unknown
– “All you've got to do to find yourself on a beautiful road is turn off your radio and head out the door and drive your car in that direction. That's it. There's no stopping or waiting.
And what would you do?” – Unknown
– “I guess I'm just going to keep going till I don't have to be on a road trip anymore. If it were only that simple, wouldn't it be so much easier to make your own road trip?” – Unknown
– “It's the journey that counts, not the destination. Just be honest with yourself and with the person you're with, and you'll come to realize that the true meaning of this phrase is not that you are somewhere in an endless highway, but that you are in a destination.”
– “If you really want your heart to sing, keep asking. The moment you get a smile in your face, you're on the right path!” – Unknown
– “I'm traveling because I want to live my dreams and make a difference, not because I have to. It will be okay, even if you get lost at some point or other on the road, even if you get lost in the woods!”
– “When you're traveling, just remember to enjoy yourself, but most importantly, have fun. It will feel great and it will also make the road trip more enjoyable.
– “When we're traveling, there are times that we don't think we're getting anywhere fast enough. Don't take your frustration out on the driver or on the passengers. In fact, make the drive a part of what makes it all worthwhile.
Never underestimate yourself. If you're unhappy with your life, fix what's wrong, and keep going. Always do it the best way. Because by means of peace will be created. Learning to understand that not all desires can be fulfilled is the best medicine to prevent disappointment and hurt feelings.
You know that it hurts when you have to leave your loved ones at home and hope that you are doing the right thing for your journey, and also, you know it's always so much fun to see that smiling faces and safe travel quotes to a desired person you know so well. Now, ...
There are many great quotes about exploring to be found in today's literature, from film makers, naturalists and writers of all types so you will find these throughout the rest of this article. Here are some favourite quotes about exploration, explorers and other individuals who love adventure and love to know about what is ...